Novant Health is seeking an Ambulatory Lead Nurse to work with a team that fosters growth, support and optimal care to both our patients and team members. Elevate your career as a nurse by creating an environment where quality care meets quality service to all patients. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: Associates degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Associates degree or bachelor's degree in nursing required.
- Experience: Minimum of one year experience as switchboard operator preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required.
- Additional skills required: Knowledge of growth and development of individuals, life stages. Clinical data collection. Critical thinking skills, recognition of changes in the patient’s health status or risk factors.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".