SUMMARY Reporting to the Manager, Nursing Systems, Nursing Service Admin, this position is responsible for coordinating and delivering patient care utilizing the nursing process. The Registered Nurse, after appropriate educational preparation, is capable of expanding the scope of practice in general or specialty areas of nursing. The criteria and specific job duties of each level is defined by each department area specific criteria.
1. Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in State of California is required.
2. Current American Heart Association (AHA) Healthcare Provider CPR card is required.
3. Valid Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification is required within one year of hire into position.
4. Ability to communicate effectively with patients, family, and health care personnel is required.
5. Ability to handle varying issues in the midst of any situation and work effectively individually and as a member of a team within a stress producing environment is required.