1. Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of California is required.
2. Current Electronic Fetal Monitoring (C-EFM) certification from National Certification Corporation or Fetal Monitoring Certification
(FMC) from Perinatal Quality Foundation is required.
---RNs with two years or more of L&D or Ante-Partum experience must obtain certification within one year of hire or transfer into the
---RNs with less than two years of L&D or Ante-Partum experience must obtain certification within two years of hire or transfer into the
3. Current American Heart Association (AHA) Healthcare Provider CPR card is required.
4. Current American Academy of Pediatrics Provider Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) card is required within 90 days of hire.
5. Ability to communicate effectively with patients, family, and health care personnel is required.
6. Ability to handle varying issues in the midst of any situation and work effectively individually and as a member of a team within a stress-producing environment is required.
7. Valid Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification is required within 90 days of hire into position.