Reporting to the Practice Coordinator, this position is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the nursing care of each assigned patient; supervising, coordinating and guiding the activities with nursing staff members; and implementing the philosophy, goals and standards of care of the Emergency Department.
1. Current licensure as a Registered Nurse with the State of California is required.
2. Valid Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification is required within 90 days of hire.
3. One year experience in an emergency, telemetry or critical care area is required.
4. Current American Heart Association (AHA) Healthcare Provider CPR card is required.
5. Valid Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification is required within six months of hire into position.