SUMMARY Reporting to the Director, Surgical Services, Nursing Service Admin, this position, in collaboration with the members of the various multidisciplinary Care Teams, assesses and coordinates the ongoing management of neurosurgical patients within the Neuroscience Service Line.
1. Bachelor's degree is required.
2. Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of California is required.
3. Broad and extensive neurosurgery experience (at least three years) with demonstrated expertise in patient care management is required.
4. The ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, and health care personnel, ability to direct and evaluate nursing personnel, and ability to effectively steward resources related to the specialty area is required.
5. Current American Heart Association (AHA) Healthcare Provider CPR card is required.