Join our nursing team!
Registered Nurses in the ER will provide exceptional patient care to our patients entering our emergency room. With the support of the ER Manager, Clinical Coordinators and multidisciplinary team, the RN will assesses, plans, coordinates, implements, and evaluates the plan of care.
- Graduate of an accredited RN education program
- Associate's Degree, ADN, or other two-year college equivalent required
Required Licenses and Certifications
- State of Florida Registered Nurse (RN) active license
- Basic Life Saving (BCLS) certification (or within probation period)
- Advanced and/or Pediatric Life Saving (ACLS or PALS) certification or NRP, preferred
- EKG competency, if applicable