Under the general supervision of the Manager or Clinical Coordinator, the RN is responsible for the provision of nursing care as appropriate to the ages of the patients served. The RN through team nursing and the multidisciplinary team assesses, plans, coordinates, implements, and evaluates the plan of care. The RN monitors the plan of care to ensure quality, appropriateness, timeliness, and effectiveness of the care rendered.
- Graduate of an accredited RN education program
- Associate's Degree, ADN, or other two-year college equivalent required
Required Licenses and Certifications
- State of Florida Registered Nurse (RN) active license
- Basic Life Saving (BCLS) certification (or within probation period)
- Advanced and/or Pediatric Life Saving (ACLS or PALS) certification or NRP, preferred
- EKG competency, if applicable