Nurse Hospital Critical Care Float (PRN) - System Staffing Office,
48 hours in a 4 Week period (in addition, one 8 hour weekend shift)
This position is part of the System Staffing Office. Our Critical Care Hospital float nurses are experienced nurses with Inpatient experience and who have agreed to go to Dartmouth Hitchcock Lebanon campus.Responsibilities
The FlexChoice per diem program recruits and on-boards experienced, professional, per diem RNs, LPNs, MAs, and LNAs, and allows them the flexibility to design their own schedule and choose from a variety of diverse and exciting practice locations across the D-H system. These locations include DHMC in Lebanon, our affiliate hospitals - Cheshire Medical Center, New London Hospital, Mount Ascutney Hospital and Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital, and their ambulatory areas, as well as D-H ambulatory locations in Vermont and New Hampshire (CGPs)..Qualifications
- Graduate from an accredited Nursing Program required.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) with 1 year of experience.
- Associate Degree (ADN) prepared nurses with 2 years' experience.
- Licensed Registered Nurse with New Hampshire eligibility.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certificate required upon hire and as applicable, higher level per unit certification requirements as stated on the grid attached to the AHA and Life Support Policy
- ACLS Certificate required upon hire in Endoscopy, Tele-ICU, Day Surgery Center at CGP (Manchester), Life Safety and Cardiology-Echocardiography
Don't meet every single requirement?
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and Clinics, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- Area of Interest: Nursing;
- FTE/Hours per pay period: .01 hrs/per week (per diem/temp);
- Shift: Rotating;
- Job ID: 18879;