This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus!
The 6 Medical department is located on the 6th floor at Parkview Randallia Hospital and is made up of 20 beds. Coworkers in this department are cross trained to work with a combination of Med Surg and other patient populations. Applicants for this department should be comfortable working in a dynamic nursing environment to provide care to patients at all stages of life.
Qualified LPN's will receive:
- Competitive Rate of pay
- Additional Flex Premium
- Sign-On Bonus
- Tuition Assistance
- Must be a graduate of a school of nursing
- Valid Indiana Licensed Practical Nurse license required. CPR certification.
- Additional certifications may be required for specified areas.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with 100 pounds. (Lifting requirements may be heavier for specified departments.) Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Benefits: Health benefits and Paid Time Off
- Recognition: Magnet Recognition, 2018 100 Top Hospitals recognition, Advisory Board Workplace of the Year
- Culture: World-class teamwork, Personalized health journeys for co-workers and family members