Job Description Overview
Come join our Hillcrest Claremore Campus as a Night Shift, Registered Nurse / RN ICU In-House Traveler
Night Shift - In House Traveler - Claremore Campus
Who We Are:
At Hillcrest Hospital Claremore, we're proud to offer advanced services right here at home – from our Peggy V. Helmerich Birthing Center, to outpatient surgeries and preventative care. And when you need emergency care, our 24/7 emergency physician –staffed ER is right where you want it to be – close by- to give you prompt medical treatment. This position is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and documenting all care activities in order to deliver efficient, effective and quality patient care. Responsibilities
What You’ll Do
- Individuals within this job classification are accountable for assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and documenting care activities in accordance with Bailey Medical Center (BMC) standards in order to deliver efficient, effective and quality patient care.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served on the assigned unit.
- This individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span, possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status, interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs.
- The RN is to plan for the provision of patient care including the development, modification and implementation of the plan of care in accordance with BMC standards in order to deliver efficient, effective and quality patient care as described in the Patient Care policies and procedures.
- He/she is expected to adhere to and abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the Oklahoma Nursing Practice Act.
What You’ll Bring
- A graduate of an accredited nursing school.
- Must maintain a current certification in BLS, ACLS, and PALS.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities; able to work under stressful situations. Possesses good oral and written communication skills. A demonstrated ability in interpersonal relationships which enhances communication, promotes conflict resolutions, and facilitates staff development.
- Desirable characteristics include at least one year of experience as an R.N., preferably in the area of application. Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards when no directions are given. Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- Must possess a current Oklahoma License as a Registered Nurse.