This position will be located at Augusta Health and provide clinical support to the physician as needed and will provide direct care to patients. Duties include performing as a member of the team and assisting in the administration and maintenance of an efficiently operated clinic.
The LPN or CMA:
- Accurately performs and documents assigned duties under the direction and supervision of the physician in accordance with the medical model of care as provided by the State Board of Nursing.
- Initiates implementation of processes and has access to all operational components of the office as required by daily operation.
- Has access to operational components of a practice includes access to physician’s office, medical records, medical supplies and locked drug closets|refrigerators.
- CPR certified
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) by the State of Virginia
Must be a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) by the State of Virginia
- Previous physician office experience preferred
Some benefits of working at Augusta Health include:
- Insurance package including health, dental, and vision
- Retirement savings helping you to plan for your future
- Generous paid time off to promote work life balance
- Free onsite parking
- 24/7 armed security to ensure your safety
- Shift and weekend differentials
- Flexible scheduling
- Clinical ladder career path program
- Shared governance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Onsite child care
- Augusta Health Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Individualized orientation with dedicated preceptor
- Onsite credit union
- Employee discounts including the cafeteria, gift shop, pharmacy, and movie tickets
Augusta Health recruits, hires and promotes qualified candidates for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran or military discharge status, and family medical or genetic information.