This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus
Job Description: The Registered Nurse independently plans and provides excellent professional nursing care for patients in accordance with physician orders, established hospital and departmental policies and procedures, American Nurses Association Standards of Clinical Practice, Indiana Nurse Practice Act, and the ANA Code of Ethics.
Unit Overview: This unit is located at Parkview Regional Medical Center on the 6th floor. 6 Medical has 24 beds, they are an acute care unit that cares for any kind of infection, complications from chronic diseases and comorbidities.
- Competitive rate of pay
- BSN Premium (if applicable)
- Sign-on Bonus
- Tuition Assistance & Loan Repayment
Qualified RN's will receive:
- Competitive Rate of pay
- Additional Flex Premium
- BSN Premium (If applicable)
- 24-36 Hours a week- Open start times, either 3a-3p, 7a-7p, 3p-3a, or 7p-7a.
- Sign-On Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment- Up to $30,000
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Growth
- Ask about our Hotel Program!
- Requires a Diploma in nursing or an ASN/BSN
- Must have RN experience in the ICU or Med/Surg.
- Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. CPR certification.
- Additional certifications may be required for specified areas.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with 100 pounds. (Lifting requirements may be heavier for specified departments.) Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Benefits: Health benefits and Paid Time Off
- Education: Clinical Onboarding and Orientation, Nurse Residency
- Growth: Professional nurse competency advancement program- eXeed
- Recognition: Magnet Recognition, 2018 100 Top Hospitals recognition, Advisory Board Workplace of the Year
- Culture: World-class teamwork, Personalized health journeys for co-workers and family membe