A sign-on bonus of $5,000.00 is available for qualified candidates!!
Augusta Health is seeking full-time employment for a patient care technician.
- Under the supervision and direction of a registered nurse, performs various duties assisting unit staff nurses and clerical specialists to ensure efficient unit operations and safe patient care following established procedures.
- Includes bathing, dressing and feeding of patients, performing vital signs, phlebotomy and Ekg's.
- Must have current licensure as a Certified Nursing Assistant or have completed the first round of clinical rotations in an RN program.
Some benefits of working at Augusta Health include:
- Insurance package including health, dental, and vision
- Retirement savings helping you to plan for your future
- Generous paid time off to promote work life balance
- Free onsite parking
- 24/7 armed security to ensure your safety
- Shift and weekend differentials
- Flexible scheduling
- Clinical ladder career path program
- Shared governance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Onsite child care
- Augusta Health Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Individualized orientation with dedicated preceptor
- Onsite credit union
- Employee discounts including the cafeteria, gift shop, pharmacy, and movie tickets
Augusta Health is a mission-driven, independent, nonprofit, community health system located in Fishersville Virginia in Virginia’s scenic Shenandoah Valley. Augusta Health offers a full continuum of inpatient and outpatient which includes Augusta Medical Center a 255 bed inpatient facility and Augusta Medical Group which is comprised of 40 practice locations and four urgent care locations.
Augusta Health recruits, hires and promotes qualified candidates for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran or military discharge status, and family medical or genetic information.