COME GROW WITH US!
We are looking for exceptional RNs to join our team!
Lakeland Regional is an 864 bed Level II Trauma Center in Central Florida located between Tampa and Orlando. As a catalyst for community health for more than 100 years, not-for-profit Lakeland Regional Health reaches beyond its hospital walls to promote wellness, education and discovery in new places and new ways, providing a wide range of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services at our Medical Center, Hollis Cancer Center and ambulatory care locations.
LRH has earned multiple workplace awards from highly reputable names including Aetna, Forbes and the Florida Hospital Association. Relocation available
Great Opportunities await in:
· Critical Care
· Emergency Department
· OR Circulators
· Cath Lab
· Labor & Delivery/ Mother Baby
Our workplace is ideal for you if you enjoy or seek:
· Competitive pay rates
· Shift differentials
· BSN/MSN differentials
· Employer matched retirement fund contributions
· Access to $5,000 per year in education assistance
· Free continuing education credits
· Benefit eligibility at 48 hours bi-weekly
· To serve patients and families in a Culture of Relationships and Caring
Together, our Promise is YOUR HEALTH.